An idea and a challenge.
CITNM is open to new partnerships.
We develop several R&D and innovation projects with different partners.
Current projects include:
- Brake Noise – vibration and noise reduction in the breaking systems verified when used in emergency situations. Project leader: IK4 Azterlan.
- Development of customized alloys through the enhancement of mechanical properties, for weight reduction in castings. Project leader: Sakthi Portugal.
- New methods for deposition of used sand. Project leader: Clariant.
- Improve water quality for sand mixing costs reduction. Project leader: Clariant.
- Improve 20% efficiency in sand mixing step. Project leader: Clariant.
Industrial and Services Management.
- Evaluation of the continuous improvement practices used in Portuguese Industry and Services. Project leader: Kaizen Institute.
- Dematerialization of continuous improvement methodologies and visual management. Project leader: Kaizen Institute.
- Creation of virtual games to assist teaching of continuous improvement techniques. Project leader: Kaizen Institute.
- Living lab for continuous improvement. Project leader: Kaizen Institute.
Soon we will develop projects in the fields of connectivity and mobility industries.
We are open to new ideas. Challenge us!